Knight of the Thorn

I was able to complete Shards of a Thorn and Dreams of a Thorn. However, Ridhais is not in my home instance after completing them. I do not know if this quest is no longer available or if it is bugged. I did look in my bank and the only version of Caladbolg that shows is the broken version. I cannot find the other versions to even preview them.

Did you wait for Daily reset? Are you looking with the same character that started the quest?

Knight of the Thorn

The daily reset after selecting a form and leaving the instance, you will receive a mail telling you to visit the Avatar of the Tree in The Grove.

Going to the Omphalos Chamber and going through the dialogue will unlock the ability to exchange your selected Caladbolg into another form through Ridhais in the home instance.

I am on the part where I am supposed to find Ridhais in my home instance so she can send me on the vision quests. I have not had the chance to pick a form for Caladbolg as of yet. Reset just happened and checking my home instance she is not there. None of the other achievements for Knight of the Thorn is showing in my heroes panel.