Hanging Gardens Vista

For some reason I can't get this Hanging Gardens vista, I've been at it for roughly an hour following a video on youtube that shows the person gliding into the tower through a gap at the top of one of the screens; I hope it doesn't require a Jackyl because that is beyond my financial means at the moment and farming gold in these new zones is like trying to earn a living during the 1930s depression compared to Heart of Thorns.

So I'm assuming that if it was done in a video and I'm lining my self up right I should have no issues flying through one of these gaps unless it is bugged by one of your plethora of patches. When ever I get close I find my self standing precariously on the lip of the screen with no way to go but down.

@hiroscho.7230 said:Flying in through those gaps isn't the intended way, maybe they fixed it. If you want to complete pof maps you'll definitely need a jackal- Running T4 fractal daily gives 20g btw~

I'm a Power Reaper, we aren't meta.

I found the gold, I just liquidated the rest of my 80s, salvaged their armor, and sold all their bags; now I've got my Jackal and I have 130 down payment for the Gryphin.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:I flew in so it's possible or at least it was almost two weeks ago. You can always hop to one of the core or HoT maps to farm gold for the sand jackal.

I got gold I just stripped all my characters, salvaged everything, and sold their bags; wound up with 150g and only one functional character but lets face it most of my play time is on my Reaper any way.

Regarding going back to other areas, well we've been farming them for years, it's time to make the Desert our home for the next few years as that is how expansions work, if the Open World dries up as a way to make currency in the desert then I'll just move on to another game, don't get me wrong Elona is a fun place to be but if the money dries up then that kills my interest since you need gold as well to buy the Black Lion Skins on the Trade Post if you don't want to deal with RNG, you need gold to craft Ascended Gear unless you want an excessively drawn out prospect of collecting the raw materials, you need gold for Runes and Sigils if you experiment with builds like I try to tweek once a week.

Long story short I strip-mined my account to get 150g together and hopefully that lasts until the Commanders come up with efficient gold making farms in the desert. But hey I've got my Jackal so at least I can get that vista I guess.

Archived