Post-9/17/19 patch, karma Reaper's Harvesting Sickle not working as intended, axe and pick are fine

Kyranna.1730

@DragonSquid.5873 said:

@Kyranna.1730 said:Following this morning's update--farming my home instance, the reaper's axe and pick are working fine (AOE gathering), but sickle is not--it's harvesting one node at a time.

mine is working fine for the harvesting nodes, try removing and installing it in the tool again

Interesting--I've tried that, with the same result. Also tried it in open world (VB flax farm), and is only harvesting one node at a time. Are you using the gemstore sickle with the glyph? I'm using the karma-purchased ones.

@Kyranna.1730 said:

@Kyranna.1730 said:Following this morning's update--farming my home instance, the reaper's axe and pick are working fine (AOE gathering), but sickle is not--it's harvesting one node at a time.

mine is working fine for the harvesting nodes, try removing and installing it in the tool again

Interesting--I've tried that, with the same result. Also tried it in open world (VB flax farm), and is only harvesting one node at a time. Are you using the gemstore sickle with the glyph? I'm using the karma-purchased ones.

ah thats probably the issue, i am using a gem store sickle

Anet's latest patch notes:

"Fixed an issue that prevented the Reaper's Harvesting Sickle from gathering nearby plants under certain conditions."

Um, not quite. Now the karma-purchased Reaper's Harvesting Sickle works properly in open world, but still one node at a time in the home instance (yes, my account's own home instance). Unless home instance is considered "certain conditions", in which case, hey! it's working as designed!! :D

@"Kyranna.1730" said:Anet's latest patch notes:

"Fixed an issue that prevented the Reaper's Harvesting Sickle from gathering nearby plants under certain conditions."

Um, not quite. Now the karma-purchased Reaper's Harvesting Sickle works properly in open world, but still one node at a time in the home instance (yes, my account's own home instance). Unless home instance is considered "certain conditions", in which case, hey! it's working as designed!! :D

That patch note about the Reaping tools disappeared...