Open World Desert Stuff

I'm closing in on finishing Vabbi for map completion, other than getting a Griffin has any one worked out the Open World routines yet?

I'm assuming these maps are going to be like old school Cursed Shore and Frostgorge Sound where Commanders take people on circuits of Champs and lucrative Meta events?

I keep seeing complaints that every thing is too spread out and disjointed.

I'm not really a fan of huge trains of people sucking up all the bounties and insisting I join them if I want to do them, so I've just gone back to the vanilla game stuff for the time being. Getting achievements I skipped over and stuff. I'll come back for bounties once all the Meta Train People get burnt out.

I don't think people have routed all five massive maps yet, but I have seen early research by Grind Coven that estimates 21g in 25 minutes with Chest Farms. The meta events on the other hand, while fun, do not offer nearly as much loot as HoT events. Some, like Augury Rock, only allow a single daily chest reward on completion, so it can be difficult to repeat. Finally, considering that normal events in PoF already give above average loot, I can foresee a world where we'll see more Cursed Shore-like event trains then HoT meta trains.

@Ojimaru.8970 said:I don't think people have routed all five massive maps yet, but I have seen early research by Grind Cover that estimates 21g in 25 minutes with Chest Farms. The meta events on the other hand, while fun, do not offer nearly as much loot as HoT events. Some, like Augury Rock, only allow a single daily chest reward on completion, so it can be difficult to repeat. Finally, considering that normal events in PoF already give above average loot, I can foresee a world where we'll see more Cursed Shore-like event trains then HoT meta trains.

I have no issue with that, I loved the Cursed Shore and Frostgorge Sound Zergs.

Archived