LF LGBTQ friendly guild (NA, PvE for now, Crystal Desert)

conqueered.1659

As the title states I am looking to join a LGBTQ based or at the very least LGBTQ friendly guild. I have been playing for about a month now casually (y'know full time job and such) and although I'm still fairly new, I believe its time to finally dive into the guild portion of Guild Wars.Currently my highest character is a level 30-something necromancer with more being raised as well, and for now I'm just enjoying the climb to cap. After that I might want to get into more such as WvW, PvX, or whatever else I find interesting when the time comes.So if there are any such guilds that fit the bill, please enlighten me.

Thanks y'all!:)

P.s- Why is the word -Q u e e r- censored???

Hey! We'd love to have you in Memories of Arah (MoA) :) We are a small, casual guild of friends who have been playing gw2 for a long time and usually like to spend our time doing PvE content together. We do WvW every now and then, too, but most of us are on Borlis Pass. We are LGBTQ-friendly, too.

We are mostly active during EST evenings (5pm-12am EST ish). We like to hold at least one or two guild events each weekend as a way to hang out and socialize while doing some form of content together. Those are held at 10pm EST Friday and Saturday. BUT this Saturday is our halloween party starting at 8pm est!

We use discord pretty frequently for text chat throughout the day and voice chat whenever we group up for content. We don't require representation of the guild and also don't kick for inactivity.

If interested or want more info, feel free to reach out to me in-game (yawnee.5173) or on here :)

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/90483/phantom-soul-reavers-na-casual-social-seeks-new-and-veteran-friends-to-join-us#latestWe are looking to rebuild with new folks.I've been playing since the beginning and willing to help any new and returning players.We are in the process of starting over.Contact me here or in-game

WolfieBlitz.9583 (Guild Leader) (Discord) WolfieBlitz#6768

• 2 weeks later...

ooh i didn't know they censor q u e e r. that's odd!
i'd say we're very open folks, we have gay, lesbians and trans all around. as long as you don't cause any drama grandma, we're good xD
here's more info about us if you're still interested in finding a guild. we need active bodies.https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-to-insomniacs-new-vet-all-welcome/p1

@"conqueered.1659" said:As the title states I am looking to join a LGBTQ based or at the very least LGBTQ friendly guild. I have been playing for about a month now casually (y'know full time job and such) and although I'm still fairly new, I believe its time to finally dive into the guild portion of Guild Wars.Currently my highest character is a level 30-something necromancer with more being raised as well, and for now I'm just enjoying the climb to cap. After that I might want to get into more such as WvW, PvX, or whatever else I find interesting when the time comes.So if there are any such guilds that fit the bill, please enlighten me.

Thanks y'all!:)

P.s- Why is the word -Q u e e r- censored???

Hello, Conqueered! (I seriously love the play on words with your name.) If you're still looking for a guild home, we would like to have you in Café Solidarity. We're an NA PvX guild for people at the margins, and at the moment, all of our current members are LGBTQIA+. I personally identify as the lovely word you mentioned is censored (ugh), as does my spouse and most of our members. We love new people and would like to help you reach whatever goals you have in game. If you're interested, feel free to join our Discord, check out our rules, and post an Introduction. I'm going to send you an in-game mail, too, just in case. =D