Extra Life Bonus

@Dante.1508 said:

@Dante.1508 said:The game starts at 80.. enjoy the less grind.

The game ends at 80 for me, I normally just start another alt and park the 80 somewhere. The only time I really use the 80 is to work on achieves or new LS episodes.

I used to play like that myself but with how hard Ascended armor and weapons became i gave up.. I still make the odd character but then i think of how much i need to spend on them to make them viable to play i go back to my older characters..

GW2 is not the GW2 i played at release i agree.. Its pretty much a nightmare now for altaholics.

I got so Many acended gear drop from raids i start delete Them, try raids IT rains acended gear there

@Nightcore.5621 said:

@Dante.1508 said:The game starts at 80.. enjoy the less grind.

The game ends at 80 for me, I normally just start another alt and park the 80 somewhere. The only time I really use the 80 is to work on achieves or new LS episodes.

I used to play like that myself but with how hard Ascended armor and weapons became i gave up.. I still make the odd character but then i think of how much i need to spend on them to make them viable to play i go back to my older characters..

GW2 is not the GW2 i played at release i agree.. Its pretty much a nightmare now for altaholics.

I got so Many acended gear drop from raids i start delete Them, try raids IT rains acended gear there

Why delete you can salvage them for the raid currency