Condition PS Warrior is Soooo Booooorriing

TheSlothArmada.6709

@Mthe mystery.4615 said:You're telling me, as of now, Warrior is not the worst in terms of damage compared to these other classes? lol. . And if you're saying 1k more dps isn't that much. Well throughout the duration of a fight, say, 8 mins, thats an additional 480k damage, for only 1k more dps.

You have embarrassingly bad logic. Condi PS is one of THE only support classes that can put out comparable damage to selfish dps builds. And your list of qT benchmarks is laughable because those numbers at the top will never be achieved in real gameplay.

STOP sucking on qT benchmarks, people. I guarantee you can not and WILL not ever hit their numbers.

@Sykes.5684 said:

@Mthe mystery.4615 said:You're telling me, as of now, Warrior is not the worst in terms of damage compared to these other classes? lol. . And if you're saying 1k more dps isn't that much. Well throughout the duration of a fight, say, 8 mins, thats an additional 480k damage, for only 1k more dps.

You have embarrassingly bad logic. Condi PS is one of THE only support classes that can put out comparable damage to selfish dps builds. And your list of qT benchmarks is laughable because those numbers at the top will never be achieved in real gameplay.

STOP sucking on qT benchmarks, people. I guarantee you can not and WILL not ever hit their numbers.

maybe u shud jus git gud, i hit them all the tim

@Lighter.5631 said:

@Sykes.5684 said:

maybe u shud jus git gud, i hit them all the tim

Well, hitting benchmark numbers is only possible if every member in your raid group is performing at 100% of their potential as well, and the raid mechanics allow for it. In any event, all DPS classes and cPS warriors should practice their rotations on the golem until they're able to consistently reach within 1k DPS of the benchmark. That extra 1k is from great RNG after several attempts.

Archived