No blind on gaze?

Psycoprophet.8107

The blind on gaze of darkness seems to only apply randomly. I was in edge of the mists messing around with the npc warrior and guard there and a lot of the time the blind doesn't happen, sometimes it does and last for the duration and other times seems like it last for a split second before dissipating (maybe the npc's use clears).Anyway used skill over and over and blind only occured seemingly randomly.I'm not a long time rev player so am I missing something?

@Justine.6351 said:Blind is a one and done not like in gw1 where it caused missing for a duration of time. Think reverse aegis.

Ahh ur right I usually cast it when I think a opponent is gonna attack and maybe the do but I miss it or when I try and blind for a stomp maybe their attacking as I cast it so it's not showing blind under their bar. Gues I'm used to pulsing blinds like smoke screen lol

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@Justine.6351 said:Blind is a one and done not like in gw1 where it caused missing for a duration of time. Think reverse aegis.

Ahh ur right I usually cast it when I think a opponent is gonna attack and maybe the do but I miss it or when I try and blind for a stomp maybe their attacking as I cast it so it's not showing blind under their bar. Gues I'm used to pulsing blinds like smoke screen lol

If you are going for blind stomps wait for the pause in animation. Zoom in if necessary.