Rune of the Daredevil

Scrib.9207

Figured i'd get some insight from others before going ahead and making potential bug reports.Basically I think the 6th piece bonus of this rune might not be working as it should with skills that hit multiple targets at the same time. An easy example would be Vault - if you have low crit chance (like say, with valkyrie gear) and you do your dodge roll, follow up with a Vault and hit 2 enemies with that Vault, the crit from the runes will only apply to 1 target, 2nd enemy is not gonna be crit.Can anyone confirm/deny if that is how the runes used to work in the past? I know there was some problem with the runes as well when they used to give all crits for 3 secs like vision sigil, maybe after that fix, runes just went into another bugged state.I'm just thinking that if this is the intended behavior of these runes, they really are kinda underwhelming tbh.

Most runes and sigils seem to work this way. An example is Sigil of Fire: when you crit and it explodes on cleave, you only see one flame blast, not three. This is because they have internal cooldowns (ICDs) that activate after the first target.

This particular rune has no ICD (I guess?) so I don't know what's up with it, probably some transient buff that's immediately removed.

As far as I know only AoE effect runes and sigils are multi-target.

@Scrib.9207 said:Figured i'd get some insight from others before going ahead and making potential bug reports.Basically I think the 6th piece bonus of this rune might not be working as it should with skills that hit multiple targets at the same time. An easy example would be Vault - if you have low crit chance (like say, with valkyrie gear) and you do your dodge roll, follow up with a Vault and hit 2 enemies with that Vault, the crit from the runes will only apply to 1 target, 2nd enemy is not gonna be crit.Can anyone confirm/deny if that is how the runes used to work in the past? I know there was some problem with the runes as well when they used to give all crits for 3 secs like vision sigil, maybe after that fix, runes just went into another bugged state.I'm just thinking that if this is the intended behavior of these runes, they really are kinda underwhelming tbh.

I've used this rune for a long time and yes, your observation is accurate. Underwhelming for AoE, true, but it's real purpose, in my opinion, is to make sure my Stealth Attack is 100% crit. In my Rifle DE, this rune synergies very well with Silent Scope for a 100% crit on my Death's Judgement.