New Orr? (Spoilers)

Isn't it like every map is stuck in a loop of the same events, and therefor stuck in a certain specific time?At least that is how I perceive it. It represents the map / location and events of a specific period in time in order to tell the story of Guild Wars 2.

And so, it would make no sense to get rid of all the undead in Orr. They are there because Zhaitan from the perspective of the map's moment in time is still alive.At least if they got removed then every mob linked to its dragon master has to be removed as well.

So far, what I really have to agree with are the splitting of players, which might not be a good idea. There are some other good points in it.

I was kinda thinking about GW1 examples of pre searing ascalon, and the aftermath.Also, Night fallen Jahai, etc.But then I realised that in GW1 was a lot easier to do because in pve, only outposts were shared with other players, and the maps were private instances, unless you invited other players into your party.

I forgot that important detail.Still, if it wasn't because it would split players, and also considering that ANet want to focus mainly on new content, as free to play core maps don't bring in much revenew, it wouldn't be very profitable; otherwise it could be done, from a mapper's perspective.

So, I guess we can all agree on that; but I'd still like to see maps change according to the way the story develops; but I also realised that is just a dream, if you like.Though initially intended to be that way, as far as I know.After Scarlet's War, ANET decided not to continue as such.

Shame that I never got to play Scarlet's War.I was still too addicted to GW1....and I was without internet for a few years.But that's another story.Thanks so far for your thoughts all.Cheers.