[EU][PvE/X] Uncontestifying Pineapples [Nom] recruiting friendly active players!

Lottie.5370

Think i posted this on an old thread!!! So here goes again ...Hi, I would like to join your guild if possible... i'm a mature gamer (47 wince) who has converted from playing WoW since 2009. I previously raided at mid tier but because RL takes up most of my time im now looking to play GW2 on a casual basis. Looking for a guild thats friendly and fun and you guys seem to fit the bill. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon... Anta

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Antanatar.3048 said:

Think i posted this on an old thread!!! So here goes again ...Hi, I would like to join your guild if possible... i'm a mature gamer (47 wince) who has converted from playing WoW since 2009. I previously raided at mid tier but because RL takes up most of my time im now looking to play GW2 on a casual basis. Looking for a guild thats friendly and fun and you guys seem to fit the bill. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon... Anta

Hey! One of my officers has sent you an invite, welcome! 🙂

13 hours ago, Ianitus Mortis.4689 said:

Hi there!

I was in NOM a couple of months ago and fell out of playing due to work/life stress; now I am back to casually PvE-ing, do run in the occasional fractal PUG, but right now I mostly prepare for EoD (grinding out the last Skyscale collection!), and would like to join again if possible 🙃

Yes, of course! Welcome back to the game! 🍍