[EU][PvE/X] Uncontestifying Pineapples [Nom] recruiting friendly active players!

Lottie.5370

21 hours ago, Serenic.6852 said:

Hi, I'm a new player I just joined 3 days ago. Could I have an invite please?

21 hours ago, holymoley.4705 said:

hey, new player looking for people to play with and learn a now MMO. Could i get an invite please 🙂 and i read that theres a discord aswell?? 😛 

holymoley.4705

Hello Both,

An invite should be sent to you in game 🙂

Press G and on the left you should notice the invites 🙂

Hello Lottie,

I have returned to GW2 a month ago after 8 years, so for me it's like a whole new game. Now I am looking for an opportunity to play and share with people the dynamic and beautiful world of GW2. I'm eager to learn more about Fractals, Raids, Dungeons, everything :)! Looking forward to join this community.

22 hours ago, Dayne.1407 said:

Hey,

I am a relatively new player. I have multiple level 80s and have spent most of my time in-game doing metas in core and HoT maps. I am active almost every day.

I would love to join the guild.

19 hours ago, Paco.1570 said:

Hello Lottie,

I have returned to GW2 a month ago after 8 years, so for me it's like a whole new game. Now I am looking for an opportunity to play and share with people the dynamic and beautiful world of GW2. I'm eager to learn more about Fractals, Raids, Dungeons, everything :)! Looking forward to join this community.

16 hours ago, BTB.3018 said:

Hello, returning player here. Took a 5-year break, and currently just log in, and do dailys and some open world stuff. So i decided to try out joining a guild, to see how it goes.

Hello and good morning guys,

Invites sent welcome to NOM 🙂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Osirix.7365 said:

Hey! I'm a long time solo player looking for a guild to roll into End of Dragons with and possibly check out some of the group content I've not had the chance to experience before as a solo player! Would love to join if you're still recruiting? 

Hey there,

Yes we are still recruiting invite sent in game 🙂

• Thanks 1