[EU][PvE/X] Uncontestifying Pineapples [Nom] recruiting friendly active players!

Lottie.5370

On 3/19/2022 at 9:32 AM, Korifey.6598 said:

Hello, 
I would love to join I'm mainly interested in PvE raid training and progression later on. 

3 hours ago, Azucuck.4603 said:

Hi,

Would like to join, im a returnee player that FC when Dhumb was the last wing. Thanks

Invited you both! 🙂

Returning player (back 2-3 weeks now finished and loved the expansion), after a 3 year break. looking for a new guild and community to play with, PvX player but main focus on PVE and raid training (did all raids, but after a few years i'll be a little rusty) and a raid static. Love to have a laugh as well 😉

4 hours ago, Raghar.6810 said:

Returning player (back 2-3 weeks now finished and loved the expansion), after a 3 year break. looking for a new guild and community to play with, PvX player but main focus on PVE and raid training (did all raids, but after a few years i'll be a little rusty) and a raid static. Love to have a laugh as well 😉

Invite sent 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to join this Guild.
my Main focus is PvE and Raid Training.
I don't mind helping players around with HP's, Fractals, Dungeons etc. I'm only new to Raids.

Hoping to get an invite 😄

Edited by LunaDeviner.6514

Hi! I've been playing for 6+ years by now. Used to be in a semi-active guild but it has been inactive for around 2 years. I'm looking to join a new guild. I have a pretty busy schedule and not consistent at all. Sometimes I have time to play once a week and sometimes I'll be able to play every day.

The content I play also varies a lot. I've played PvP, WvW, and PvE but most of the time I'll be playing the story, collect achievements and items or just explore the beautiful game.

I would also like to join if possible!

Edited by Xell.4623
  • Like 1

Hey [Nom], I am a returning player whos been active for a few months now and would love to join a friendly active guild if you are still recruiting? I pretty much on most days and focus mostly on PvE would love to learn more end game content, raids, Fractals and strikes. im pretty new to the harder end game content.

hope you're still recruiting, would love to join

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MaximusZA.2436 said:

Hey [Nom], I am a returning player whos been active for a few months now and would love to join a friendly active guild if you are still recruiting? I pretty much on most days and focus mostly on PvE would love to learn more end game content, raids, Fractals and strikes. im pretty new to the harder end game content.

hope you're still recruiting, would love to join

Hello !

Apologies for the delay. Sleep and Work got in the way. I have sent you an invite in game. Welcome to [Nom] 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...