[EU][PvE/X] Uncontestifying Pineapples [Nom] recruiting friendly active players!

Lottie.5370

Hi, there.  (In a Darth Vader-like voice) "I find your love of Pineapples quite un-disturbing" 😆  Being somewhat of a Pineapple fan myself and also a relatively new player to GW2, I'm hoping that your guild may be the home I'm looking for.  I'm a PvE only player (I abhor PvP in any game) and I'm looking for a guild who is happy to help its members with advice or the occasional bit of help with PvE content.  I'm currently in one very small guild with more chiefs than indians (and noone currently playing GW2).  I'm a mature player, based in the UK, but currently playing on the Anvil Rock (NA) server, however I believe (I've been told) that all servers are linked now so joining any guild should not be a problem.  Please send me an invite if you are still recruiting!

3 minutes ago, Astral Storm.7590 said:

Hi, there.  (In a Darth Vader-like voice) "I find your love of Pineapples quite un-disturbing" 😆  Being somewhat of a Pineapple fan myself and also a relatively new player to GW2, I'm hoping that your guild may be the home I'm looking for.  I'm a PvE only player (I abhor PvP in any game) and I'm looking for a guild who is happy to help its members with advice or the occasional bit of help with PvE content.  I'm currently in one very small guild with more chiefs than indians (and noone currently playing GW2).  I'm a mature player, based in the UK, but currently playing on the Anvil Rock (NA) server, however I believe (I've been told) that all servers are linked now so joining any guild should not be a problem.  Please send me an invite if you are still recruiting!

Unfortuately because you're on NA you won't be able to play with us. All NA servers are "linked" (megaserver) and all EU servers are "linked"!