Tiered Achievements are a blessing.

Blocki.4931

So the first episode of Icebrood Saga saw the addition of tiered achievements/collections and they are a great way of rewarding people along the way. Longer achievements can feel daunting and unrewarding, usually because you have to spend a lot of time and you don't gain anything until you're completely done with it. This different approach makes it feel so much more fun if you ask me. Just wanted to drop a big thank you for doing that.

Wintersday also has multiple tiered bonus daily achievements and they're a great Festivals always tend to feel a bit annoying when you have things like "Do X 3 times", which adds up over time and becomes rather boring. Getting small rewards for each time keeps me personally much more interested in seeing it through.

On the other hand I also don't feel "guilty" that I'm missing out if I can't be bothered to 100% some of them because whatever work I did put in already was rewarded. Definitely expecting to see lots more of this in the future, I think it's a good idea.