Tremor Armadillo skin has no color change "speed-o-meter"

The Roller Beetle mount skin "Tremor Armadillo" has no speed-o-meter.With "speed-o-meter" I mean the changing color of the muffler of the saddle depending of your velocity.Normally the color is blue and changes to purple and yellow/red the faster you are, but at the Tremor Armadillo skin it stays blue, no matter how fast you are.

• 3 weeks later...

Additional I can't say if it's bugged for any other Gemstore skin too, since I only have the Armadillo skin.I only can say that it's bugged for Armadillo, but not for the basic skin. (And that it's kinda sad that you have to switch from your 2000 gem skin to the basic one, if you want to participate races without a handicap.)

Maybe other users can help with more informations about other roller beetle skins.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I had no idea that there was a speedometer in the game, I actually came here looking for a different bug fix to the Tremor Armadillo; there is a surf animation when drifting. I have found a youtube video that shows both the speedometer and the drifting

The annoying thing is I created a support ticket and this was the response I got:

Hello,

I understand there is a particular surf-like animation for the Tremor Armadillo Roller Beetle Skin that is not appearing for you. We are not aware of any changes made to the animations for this particular mount skin. If you believe this is a bug, you are welcome to submit an in-game bug report. This will send detailed information directly to our Quality Assurance Team, and will help them assess the issue as promptly as possible. To submit a bug report in the game, simply click on the "Game Menu" button in the upper left-hand corner of the game interface, then choose the "Support" option on the Game Menu. That option will allow you to review known issues, report a bug, or contact Customer Support.

You’re also welcome to report this issue in the Bugs sub-forum of the Guild Wars 2 Forums (https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/categories/bugs%3A-game-forum-website). You may include screenshots with your forum report, if you wish to do so. While the development team is unable to respond directly to each bug report, each report is reviewed and escalated, when appropriate.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about this issue.

Even though I didn't pay real money for this, I converted gold that I worked for in the game converted to gems but there are people who do pay for it with real money and I expected a more serious response. Considering that there is a speedometer bug that hasn't been fixed for 2 months if not more, worries me that these issues are just being brushed under the carpet. I've been reporting unusual activity in spvp via the bug reporting for months now where I think hackers are using ddos to cause players on the opposite team to disconnect or have high ping, yet it is still going on (e.g. a recent game where two people got disconnected, one of them I was in a party with and then I started getting a ping from 2000-3000.ms The moment the game ended, my ping went back to 45ms).