PVP SOLUTIONS

fadico.9613

As we can see that the match making isnt that good because of many reasons like:

•you can find more the one profession in one team which it can make alot of problems to both teams.Like if you hqve a team composed of 2 guards,2 warriors and a necro against a team composed of a mesmer,thief,elementalist,necro and a warrior and this happened to me once so i am not making it up if you see the 2 teams you will find that its not fair for the second team and thta they have no chance to win and thats right cause when you see the classes you will find the thief and mesmer dont have the defensives or the damage to outdps the other team or even survive so like this we have a 5v3match not fairly 5v5 match.So to prevent this problem there must be one profession per clas in the team and try to make the teams similar as much as possible.

•also the skill rating syatem is very bad.As you can see when you lose or win the match the game gives you a randome skill rating increase or decrease,like you lost the match but your preformence was vety good but non theless you lost 14 skill rating while when you win and you could take 10 skill.rating even if you were bad.So wat is happening here ia that you get randome skill ratings no matter wat was your preformence was and thats the problem you cant just give away skill rating likes this to ppl that might not deserve it so you must fix this and put some standers for skill rating give away system and plz dont tell.me that you give skill rating for how many kills or healing or any other things that come up after match cause that would be a lie.

•you need to balance classes.So by balancing classes i dont mean to rework them again cause.you wont any ways but to try and makesome slight changes like: lets take warrior for example,warriors have very high dps and alot of strong defensives and thats the problem you cant make a class that have both you either nerf damage or nerf his defensives the same can be told for guard, engi and necro especially when those classes uses condi builds so just try to balance thier dps with thier defensive like elementalist they dont have high damage but have high survivablity and thats ok but to have high damage with high defensives thats just no fair .Ok so by doing this 3 things that i said you will be able to give chances to other classes to step up in pvp like memsers and revenents and rangers, cause now after pof memsers are just dead no one plays with them and even if you played with them you are useless and wasting time.

so i hope this small changes can make pvp better and give us a new experince .

Magically increase pvp player numbers so that MM works better so differences in skill level can be ruled out first (in regards to balance) and then help educate ppl in how to pick a profession at the start of a game they're currently in based on the current meta and team compositions.

And more game modes, maps and the ability to reskin everything and everyone the way you want.

@fadico.9613 said:I hope that ppl can give me thier opinions on who pvp can be better just wright wat you think might bring pvp back fun and enjoyble again

You should probably edit your opening post for readability. Add some line breaks. Lots of people get thrown off by big blocks of text.

Archived