Cant res nor stomp with Obsidian Flesh now unless action is done before OF

LazySummer.2568

Do warriors get locked out of their abilities while invulnerable?I'd love to know why eles got shafted like this.

You have to play the piano just to use the ability at the right moment, and then what little damage you've managed to dish out to the opponent is healed up.

@"cptaylor.2670" said:Do warriors get locked out of their abilities while invulnerable?I'd love to know why eles got shafted like this.

You have to play the piano just to use the ability at the right moment, and then what little damage you've managed to dish out to the opponent is healed up.

You do know warriors aren't invul when defy pain. they can still get condi on them and cc while stomping. guards cant stomp with renewed focus(invul) mesmers have to use clones in order to even get enough time to invul stomp. engineer cant have to do the same when going invul too and are lock out of skills. its a good balance especially for a 4 second invul

@"cptaylor.2670" said:Do warriors get locked out of their abilities while invulnerable?I'd love to know why eles got shafted like this.

Warriors do not have access to "full invulnerabilities". Their stances will block either all POWER damage or pulse resistance. This is not the same as full invulnerability. The closest exception would be the heal skill which converts damage into healing (same as revenant), which you need to give up the heal slot for.

There is also the factor that you are talking about a weapon skill, which you get in the middle of 8 skills that the weapon provides, having to give up very little to get it.

And even then, different classes, different mechanics, different balances.