Chef (Cooking) Ideas and Suggestions

Spiral.3724

I love cooking! I especially enjoy discovering new dishes. I try not to use the Wiki too much until I get truly stumped on a discovery.

One of my frustrations is that virtually all ingredients say "Crafting Material: Chef" at the bottom of their description, when in reality the only thing many of them make is the "feast" version. Since feasts are made in the Mystic Forge, can we have those ingredients that don't create other Chef recipes in the discovery pane and ONLY make feasts have that tag removed from their description? (Edit: I think if they are only a feast, the Crafting Material Chef tag doesn't have a number in brackets after. Anyone else confirm this?)

Second thing is a suggestion: can we get fish and other seafood as ingredients? I mean, seriously! We kill a ton of fish in underwater combat but never get to cook ginger seabass or lobster with butter sauce or ceviche? Come on now!! :D

Third: please, oh, please, raise Chef to Level 500!

My chef had inventory full of dishes up until the point that I realized that feast ingredients don't show up in the discovery window. Which made it much easier to dispose the ones that I don't need to keep.

The lack of seafood is noticeable. There's clams and mussels, but that's all? How about adding some underwater 'fish nodes', call them 'school of [fish]' or somesuch.

Archived