Blame the Thief

pawn.7046

@Ysmir.4986 said:

@Ysmir.4986 said:I literally had games where I carried and still got "omg this thief" after a loss, so you know.... Just smile, take criticism when it's constructed and correct and move on. You're not here to get a medal from your team-mates at the end, you are here to win and get better.That's not thief exclusive. There are players that blame everything they don't understand. Someone who does not understand basic 3cap strategies will always blame the thief. I got flamed for sucking at the game on necro after matches I hardcarried with mid savings, creature stealings at 475 vs. 490 score and far decaps. We won each of these games. That happens.

Karma when these guys are in the opposing team the next game and you can farm them over and over again until they ragequit.From most of my games the large majority the one kitten and moaning in chat is usually a thief (the others are the FOTM and of course the magic thief mesmer).I think it is a weird psychological thing related to the type of person that would pick a thief. Having the ability to not die and reset when they chose over time screws with their head, the ability to perceive their situation is kinda clouded in ego.I recommend thief mains to play the other classes and builds (especially something like Reaper which is the total opposite of thief), maybe they will get some timing for how long classes hold out in 1v1 and 1v2 when to help when to go somewhere else.

A lot to unpack here, so I'm not even going to bother.Passive aggressiveness i recommend 30 games of Berserker or Reaper.