HELP ME OUT FAM

Sleeper.9027

Hi so I have seen tones of builds and I just want to know one thing, I want to play chrono mesmer for sure and I want to be able to do a decente amout of dmg bc I solo pve and explore the map/ do my story alone but I don't want to be that squishy!

Could you pls tell me a good build? I really want to make my first ascended gear but its been hard to choose the stats >.<''

(Oh and rn Im into fractls I don't like wvw that much so If I could get a build good for pve and Fractls that would be great :D)

With pve and dealing with large group solo. I'd always use chrono b/c of the aoe wells. My spec are Illusions: 232, Inspiration:323 and Chrono:333 (basically a shatter build) and weps with interrupting skills and have interrupt sigils. Armor just need power as main.With fractals it's not organized so you don't know what group you're getting it's better to take care of yourself and keep a solo build than a support build. (Trying soloing a fractal and see if you can handle yourself in there)

• Now I'm using mirage with just inspiration then dueling. I always fiddle around specs to see what I need to win a fight. For example I know I can't handle conditions well if I leave on I'll be dead quick so I have my shatter skills remove conditions off of me.

Archived