How come my hammer skins are shown in both hero penal and bank while swords skin only in bank?

Ishmael.3167

I bought a Vigil Honor Sword, equipped it, and unlocked its skin in the bank.Now, I can clearly see the skin in the bank and the only option is "preview". But in the hero penal, only my hammer skins are shown in wardrobe.By the way, not only this sword but also my other sword skins are all seemingly absent in hero penal but are shown in bank.
Is it a bug or something I haven't figured yet? I am new to GW2 though. I am playing Charr Revenant.Thank you!

The Hero Panel will only show items in the Wardrobe that correspond to items you have equipped (currently using on your character). When in Wardrobe mode, you click on an item equipped, and it will show all the skin choices you have unlocked for that item, and that item only.

If your character is currently using a Hammer, it will only show Hammer skins when the Hammer is clicked on the Hero Panel. If you want to see all Sword skin options, unequip the Hammer, and equip a Sword (then click on the Sword when in Wardrobe mode).

Good luck.

You will need to have a sword equipped while in the wardrobe section of the hero panel in order to change the skin that is on the sword. If the sword is in your inventory then the game can not detect it to change the skin. The full wardrobe is the one in the bank. This is where you can see all the skins you have unlocked for your account.

Archived