I wish it was possible to use Underwater skills on land

By which I mean, instead of having Ground Target skills, they become centred around the enemy target/yourself (Depending on if they're offensive or defensive respectively)

Even more so if it were selectable on a per skill basis. So you can still have some skills as ground target effects if you wish (Due to their utility uses or to use against stealthed enemies)

Yes, I know there's an option to auto place Ground Target skills underneath your target, but that's not a perfect solution since there's things like some GT effects you don't want to put under your target (Such as Chrono Wells if you're after buffing ranged characters) as well as the jankiness that can come with LoS issues using Ground Targetting in general (Oh noes, a 1mm pebble is in the way! OBSTRUCTED) and of course the "All or nothing" nature of the option.

Also in a similar vein, it'd be nice if more GT skills were usable underwater via going along with the system already in place for some of them (Whereby they cast on target/self) to make Underwater combat less annoying af if your build happens to rely on them.