Please dumb down and Explain the World System

Hey,

I was wondering if someone would be able to dumb down the world system? if i am in a europe server in one world would i be able to play with guild mates (See them in maps etc) if i was in a different world?

Do each worlds have different maps so you can only run into people in your world?

Its very confusing

That's great thanks.

Found this which explains everything in case anyone else is wondering

MegaserversThis new system introduces an improved way to enjoy Tyria by restructuring the way worlds and players are organized.Instead of overflow and home world maps, players will now simply end up in the map that makes the most sense for them, depending on their social environment (party, guild, home world, and more).One of the most visible benefits is that players will have more players at their side to enjoy Guild Wars 2.This new system will first be enabled in the Heart of the Mists and then progressively rolled out to the rest of the open world, starting with the less populated areas.The order as well as the speed of the rollout may differ from what was previously announced in the original blog post, as we are adjusting our plans after further testing. It might continue to evolve during the process as we collect data and adjust accordingly.For more information, please read the Megaserver blog post.