Anet hasnt been responding my ticket for a week. I can’t login the game

Hello so I’m moving to my summerhouse this week but I won’t be able to login because sms verification does not work. I’m trying to turn it off but I never receive the sms to turn it off aswell. Couple of my friends did have same problem and Anet returned to their ticket. This is my ticket number Ticket #7779349. Thanks

Same with me. I‘ve been waiting for a reply 10 days already while others got help after 7.... Ticket #7772286 Kinda getting frustrated at this point because I wanted to get the new expansion and I don‘t want to play with my second account forever (this one).

Same Issue SMS verification doesn't work. I reset my Modem at home network, now login ask for SMS verification but they have a problem with that system I didn't receive any SMS so I can't log in to game. I opened a ticket waiting for answer but I have friends in Guild with the same issue, 8 days they cannot get an answer. This is not acceptable.

@HungrY WolF.6390 said:

@HungrY WolF.6390 said:I had my request resolved after 10 days. It was about being unable to log in.Was ist an anonymous ticket?

No. It was not an anonymous request. My friend did an anonymous request for password change which was reset in 12 days. So I think 12 to 15 days is the average response time.

Yep, can confirm that anonymous requests get solved after 12-15 days. Mine got solved after 15 today!