How does someone learn how to play ?

@"Bhabel Dalgheti.4285" said:I have played many competitive games but this game has a learning curve that makes no sense .

I try to play weaver . Found a lightning rod build ; looked fun ; gave it a go . I m maybe 60 games in this season and i feel like i hit like a wet noodle . Tried looking for some guides but it looks like there is no guide to teach the basics . Is there a bnb sequence on this build ? Who knows ? On top of that the targeting is confusing at best and in the middle of all the chaos it s almost impossible to learn anything from a fight . At this point the game has become very frustrating and god knows i tried . My approach in every-game is take it one match at a time and you ll improve with each win and loss . But this is the first time where i feel like the game is telling me " if you dont have 4 years worth of experience in this game get the kitten out " .I expected to get matched with other new players in ranked but either i m the worst player to have ever played this game or something is really fishy because I get deleted in 2 secs to the point where it s a grey screen simulator and even when i get the jump on someone i feel like a kitten trying to bite a lion . Now i dont mind losing , but when there is no sense of improvement and after every game i m left with more questions and no answer to the previous ones it feels like the game is showing me the exist door .

1.Go full condi2.Apply them in 1 second and get your kill3.After 2 seconds you are dead.Repeat.Thats allUnless ofc you wanna go full tanky survive for a few more seconds and hit for 0 dmg.