Twilight vol.2

I'm on the second collection for The Dusk precursor, at one point I need to bring 10 of each greatsword blades 10 Broze / 10 Iron / 10 Steel / 10 Darksteel / 10 Mithril and 10 Orihalcum blades + 5 deldrimor steel ingots to the weaponsmith NPC. I have everything but the NPC doesn't accept it. Until I figure it out I'll have to run around with 7 more occupied slots.https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/3c2bd63dddb04cc6aac689b9bf7bf9dd-jpg.jpgThere are 2 more categories in the NPC, craft hilts and crafting tools which should not be connected, the blades are the top option I chose it. What to do?BTW the green things are the useless occupied slots filled with items from a impossible achievement that requires a meawmeaw meta that meaw-nobody is meaw-ever doing at all for months and years but I wrote about that in another post.

EDIT: meh, took too long writing :S

You are working at The Art of Forging: Nightsword Blade Edition

Let's see where your skill level is at first. Bring me 10 of each of the following Greatswrod Blades: Bronze, Iron, Steel, Darksteel, Mithril, Orichalcum and 5 of Deldrimor Steel.

In your screenshot, all those items are in the inventory. Except for one.You have 5x Deldrimor Steel Ingots, but you need 5x Deldrimor Steel Greatsword Blades.