Looking for LGBT Friendly Guild

Hello!

I am a returning player after several years away busy with school. I am a 24 year old queer Canadian man, I am still a student pursuing my law degree, but with all the COVID things this summer I'm home with not much to do and was looking to get back into the game for the summer and play through the expansions. I think it would be a whole lot more fun with people to chat with and get guidance from. I'm currently Northern Shiverpeaks based but I would transfer if need be :).

Thanks everyone!

Heya! I self-identify as qu//eer as well, and it's super irritating that the filter does that. Anyway! If you're interested, my guild, Café Solidarity, is accepting new members. We're a guild designed for people at the margins, and I'd say most of us identify as LGBTQIA+ but many of us also identify as poc/indigenous, disabled/chronically ill, from different faiths, etc. Here's our guild recruitment post and our Discord, which has our guild rules and more info.

@"Jevati.4328" said:Heya! I self-identify as qu//eer as well, and it's super irritating that the filter does that. Anyway! If you're interested, my guild, Café Solidarity, is accepting new members. We're a guild designed for people at the margins, and I'd say most of us identify as LGBTQIA+ but many of us also identify as poc/indigenous, disabled/chronically ill, from different faiths, etc. Here's our guild recruitment post and our Discord, which has our guild rules and more info.

I’d like to join if I can as well please?