So this happened (hacks)

Yeah tele hacks are common now. I see the same guard insta tele after death to mid all game, rangers teleporting all over in a manner that would make a thief jealous. There are odd times a player goes down and desyncs not of his doing and not their fault but theres also players that can never be cleaved while in downstate as the desync as soon as they enter downstate and rsync when they rez. If also had players that only register a percentage of damage,u can sit back in arena and frequently see this as a player is getting grossly out played u can watch their boons and hp and watch how even though their getting outplayed they never drop more then 20% hp as if have the hits arnt registering on them. I've seen a ranger in arena 3v1 and 2 players went down and the third gave up all while they battered the ranger and its hp only occasionally moved a small percentage, like do these players really think people don't notice lol. The best is at start of a game u infiltrator arrow to ur home node and find a necro already capping it lol. Games a meme at this point.

Sadly you probably will recieve a Warning, cause of weird witch-hunting is not allowed rules.But yeah, report him via Support. Make sure you have Date and Time available, everything else should be easy to track since you have a Screenshot, the biggest problem in GW2 PvP at the moment is, people constantly complain but kinda forget to use a working method to Report those problematic Players.

@melody.2601 said:Sadly you probably will recieve a Warning, cause of weird witch-hunting is not allowed rules.But yeah, report him via Support. Make sure you have Date and Time available, everything else should be easy to track since you have a Screenshot, the biggest problem in GW2 PvP at the moment is, people constantly complain but kinda forget to use a working method to Report those problematic Players.

I did ofcourse report as well. I was just so stunned because i legitimately never seen such clear evidence of cheats, i just kinda had to post it