Support keeps telling me my MTR is "incorrect", what am I supposed to do?

I opened a ticket because of the latency issues many EU ppl (including me) get. Whenever these latency spikes occur, many ppl in zone chat complain about the lag. Anet has at least acknowledged that there are reports of problems (https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/111982/an-update-on-game-performance-issues), but I'm not sure that the support staff has been briefed accordingly . I did exactly as asked and supplied an MTR to the IP i got via "/ip" command in game.

But since the EC2 instance (and/or other GW2 AWS IP adresses) do not reply on ICMP echo requests, no values show up in my report. And thus GW2 support keeps telling me, that my report is "incorrect". Maybe the community has an idea what to do? Did you open a ticket, what do I need to do did you get a "valid" mtr?

Screenshot of my MTR: Screenshot of my MTR

It's not exactly "incorrect", it's just useless. Usually there's at least one node within Amazon that will respond, so try different IPs to see if you can find one. If they're expecting more than that however, there's nothing you can do.

Alternatively, try offering a trace to Amazon (EU: ec2.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com).