MMO raiding mouse?

Bast Bow.2958

G600 has only 3 downsides (everything else is perfect):

• it's hard to find (almost extinct)
  • side buttons need strong pression to activate, which is both tiresome in long sessions and makes movements jumpy / less precise
  • springs used for the clicks are cheap and once loose, you will experience unwanted clicks. Be ready to open the mouse and stretch the springs (tedious).

Razer products are low quality / high price and usually something breaks after a year or 2. Not the case for everyone of course, but in average it has the shortest lifespan. I would advise to stay away.

Unable to find a new G600 I bought a Scimitar Pro for 2.5x the price, ouch!Pros:

• Movable panel is nice and finally allowed me to use almost all buttons.
  • Mechanical clicks are great, I don't think I can come back to G600!
  • Software allows you to do pretty much anything.

Cons:

• Software is buggy (I had to close it from task manager a few times when using software profiles) and it's cumbersome to use. But you can store hardware profiles to never rely on it.
  • Mousewheel is rather hard to click and misses the right and left push the G600 has.
  • Clicks are noisier than the other 2.

g600 for large handssuper durable and extremely easy to fix IF the clicks go bad (5cent copper-plate ftw.)the side-keys are easier to distinguish.only buyable in the us (or some ridicolous priced ebay ones in eu).if you get (by accident) an old one - there are software issues

my razor on the other hand didnt last long. the side buttons wore down in a matter of months (the color peeled off. dunno ... i am poisonous or smth).the left click did go bad (double click, no click, perma click) in less than a year (and i dont play LoL or similar click heavy stuff - except for opening bags in gw2 before the last update). fixing the click was not even close to possible, because a plastic-part wears down, which is not replaceable :(the handling feels super cheap - like there is plastic and there is super light plastic that doesnt feel good... understand?

• 2 weeks later...

i'd probably go with the Logitech. i've had a chance to use it on my friend's computer and the shapes of buttons are neat. you wouldn't misclick or had to find your way around cuz the buttons' designs. there's the button for your ring finger as well. that's the only feature i look into it since my current mouse hurts my ring finger a lot.after that experience, i bought a Logitech mechanical keyboard and the quality and ease of use is nice on top of it.i like the Roccat mouse but they're quite pricey. while i heard Razer mouse is not that good in quality, and can be broken easily if you spvp and wvw a lot.if you have a chance to use them at a store, it'll be easier to decide. other than that, i'll swear by Logitech for both designs and the price tag.

Archived