New Generation Sunrise and Twilight

LordOtto.2650

I want to ask the devs what to expect when the new generations of legendaries come out (Sunrise and Twilight), and if Eternity can/could unlock the new generation legendary skins?! I own a Sunrise, and I own a 2nd generation perc Dust, and I want to know what should I make out of it, new generation Twilight, or an old one, and then Eternity out of them...Plus question, for example, if I own the old generation Sunrise and the new generation Twilight, could I make out of them Eternity?What should we expect?! This is not normal to wait 2 years for a legendary and not knowing about them anything!

You still make Twilight and Sunrise the same way you always did because those are generation 1 legendaries; there won't ever be a new Twilight, Sunrise, or Eternity. And yes, you can make Eternity out of combining Sunrise and Twilight.

Eventually there will be a new legendary greatsword and a new precursor to go with it, but that won't be Twilight/Sunrise/Eternity version 2. It'll be a completely new weapon.

@LordOtto.2650 said:I want to ask the devs what to expect when the new generations of legendaries come out (Sunrise and Twilight), and if Eternity can/could unlock the new generation legendary skins?! I own a Sunrise, and I own a 2nd generation perc Dust, and I want to know what should I make out of it, new generation Twilight, or an old one, and then Eternity out of them...Plus question, for example, if I own the old generation Sunrise and the new generation Twilight, could I make out of them Eternity?What should we expect?! This is not normal to wait 2 years for a legendary and not knowing about them anything!

I don't think we'll get 2 greatswords (3 if you count Eternity) again, but simply a new one of 2nd generation in the future.And no, you will not be able to mix Sunrise nor Twilight with the new one to get a new version of Eternity, 'cause the current greatsword belong to 1st gen legendaries only.

Archived