Dye Remover Doesn't Work on Mounts

• 1 month later...

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Does the checkbox method work? Maybe they put that there for removing dyes, as the wand-removal isn't possible.

What checkbox method? To disable the original dye colors? If so, that only affects what you see in the preview window under the mount section. When you go back to the dyes section, the colors go back to the custom ones.

Mount skins have default colors. Using dye remover just changes it to preselected colors. All mount skins are like this, even the free basic ones you get with PoF.

I'm pretty sure this is intended by design. You can see it when you go to change your mount skins ("Mounts" section in the hero panel). There is a check box on the left to show what the default colors for the selected skin looks like. It's just a preview and doesn't permanently change the colors (colors only change when you select and confirm them in the "Dyes" section of the hero panel).

Personally I like it this way.

• 2 weeks later...

@"Charrbeque.8729" said:Mount skins have default colors. Using dye remover just changes it to preselected colors. All mount skins are like this, even the free basic ones you get with PoF.

I'm pretty sure this is intended by design. You can see it when you go to change your mount skins ("Mounts" section in the hero panel). There is a check box on the left to show what the default colors for the selected skin looks like. It's just a preview and doesn't permanently change the colors (colors only change when you select and confirm them in the "Dyes" section of the hero panel).

Personally I like it this way.

You like not being able to restore the mounts to default colors in the Dye Panel, without having to use a work around by selecting a mount that does not have a color applied then using the Color Picker tool?

Archived