CLOSED

DaBoy.4923

On 4/1/2021 at 3:49 PM, bendy.8160 said:

Hi! My husband and I are from Sg and relevantly new in GW2 (just joined 3 weeks back). We would like to know if we’re able to join LFC and also during WvW, if we’re in Aurora Glade server, will we still be able to partake in WvW fights? Haha thanks!

Hello bendy! Sorry for not contacting you for so long. . .

Unfortunately our guild isn't WvW focused so we don't organize WvW stuff/fight.
Sorry for breaking your bubble 😞 But if you're still interested in the PvE aspect, then you're more than welcomed to join us 🙂

On 4/10/2021 at 1:56 AM, HeIan.3504 said:

Hi, Do y'all have any kind of schedule the guild to meet up to work on PvE content (dungeons/fractals/strikes/raids)?

I am in CST and i have been looking for a guild that does stuff around 9-10 pm my time.

Thanks

Greetings Helan!

Sorry again for taking so long to reply!
We do for Guild Missions & Raids (our top 2 most important activities). I've updated my post with the time set for the activities that we've scheduled weekly.
Please see below:

Weekly Guild Mission @ Friday, 11pm (EST) [Saturday, 11am (GMT+8)], 3 hours after reset! Approx. 1-2 hours run-time. (Doing it for the commendations, no matter the guild level.)
Raid Training/Sessions @ Saturday, 9-10pm [Sunday, 10am (GMT+8)] 2 hours after reset! Approx. 1-3 hours run-time. (Friendly & easy-to-approach Raid Commanders)

• DaBoy.4923 changed the title to [NA | International | PvX] Leafside Cabin [LSC] is recruiting New/Returnee/Veteran GW2 enthusiasts!

I would like to add on to Helan's question (also a late evening CDT player) above. I am considering getting into Raiding and going after Legendary Armor b/c of the future update that will be coming soon. Does your Raid group help out its members with the Armor collection? Just a curious question. 

Hello Kira! Our Raid Commander is from CST timezone , our raid schedule is every Saturday Night 9pm (CST) so idk if it's okay for you. We also only do the Armor Collection if the group agrees to it too, we won't run an entire raid just for 1 person for many reasons. ^^ 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey DaBoy. just wondering will you accept Raid Newbie without discord?  I am at GMT +10 time zone.  usually i will online 11pm~1am ( its around 9pm ~11pm GMT+8) 

I am a return player and done a bit of this and that . (dungeon / meta / pvp / wvw)

working on coalescence atm and I need raid run. (mainly will be wing 5~7).  

I wish i can run 3~4 raid every week. i tried to look for a run on lfg (wait for 2 hours with no luck)

I am a non native speaker so i really not get use to discord communication. (even i tried with my current guild mate)

I can do some preparation, study and watch some video the day before raid run. 

for Raid exp: i had done once of  Vale, Multifarious and RoS, (Learned a bit of SH but havent got a chance to try)

I mainly use nerco for raid dps reaper and condition scourge. but i do have all class with incomplete gear and build

I am looking for a friendly no hard core and bully guild can run Raid with me.  if you think i am suitable  please send me a invitation. i will keep on eyes of my mail box.

Have a nice day. Thanks  

On 7/21/2021 at 12:21 PM, JUN YANG.4328 said:

Hey DaBoy. just wondering will you accept Raid Newbie without discord?  I am at GMT +10 time zone.  usually i will online 11pm~1am ( its around 9pm ~11pm GMT+8) 

I am a return player and done a bit of this and that . (dungeon / meta / pvp / wvw)

working on coalescence atm and I need raid run. (mainly will be wing 5~7).  

I wish i can run 3~4 raid every week. i tried to look for a run on lfg (wait for 2 hours with no luck)

I am a non native speaker so i really not get use to discord communication. (even i tried with my current guild mate)

I can do some preparation, study and watch some video the day before raid run. 

for Raid exp: i had done once of  Vale, Multifarious and RoS, (Learned a bit of SH but havent got a chance to try)

I mainly use nerco for raid dps reaper and condition scourge. but i do have all class with incomplete gear and build

I am looking for a friendly no hard core and bully guild can run Raid with me.  if you think i am suitable  please send me a invitation. i will keep on eyes of my mail box.

Have a nice day. Thanks  

Hello Jun~

First thing I noticed is that your active time might not be suitable for our raid run (as we only run @ Sunday Morning @ 10-11am),

if you're unable to make it @ such hours, then I don't think our guild is what you're looking for. 😞

But if you're able to make it during those time then I think our guild is what you're looking for 😄
Our raid commander is far from bully & hardcore if that's what you fear 🙂
You can send me a mail in-game/reply to this thread if you're still interested!

Good luck on finding a guild that suits you if that's not the case! Hope you'll find one soon! \o