Antonina Scepter Mystic Forge issue

I have submitted a support ticket about this already but wanted to post it here, as well, as a warning to others.

I created the Mini Failed Attempt 3 times so that I could unlock the mini and then create the Sikandar and Antonina weapons. In the process of making the mace, I noticed something interesting: the Mystic Forge would accept this combination of items:1 x Mini Failed Attempt1 x Gift of Souls1 x Philosopher's Stone1 x Antonina

I assumed there was an additional hidden Halloween scepter skin that could be obtained by putting Antonina back in the forge. So I proceeded to finish making the Sikandar mace then created a fourth mini Failed Attempt so I could mystic forge the Antonina scepter. The above recipe simply output Antonina again, the exact same item. So the recipe must be a bug.

Hopefully these items will be reimbursed from my support ticket. (hopefully including the components to make the mini Failed Attempt, rather than the mini itself since I unlocked it prior to this).

Just wanted to call attention to the issue.

tl;dr Antonina can be put in the forge with p-stone, soul gift, and the mini and Zommy spits out ... Antonina.Definitely sounds like a bug. Thanks for the warning.

In your support ticket, can you double check that they forward the issue to the QA team? Sometimes they do, but sometimes it's not obvious to non-players that there is something that the devs can (almost easily) fix to prevent the issue.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:tl;dr Antonina can be put in the forge with p-stone, soul gift, and the mini and Zommy spits out ... Antonina.Definitely sounds like a bug. Thanks for the warning.

In your support ticket, can you double check that they forward the issue to the QA team? Sometimes they do, but sometimes it's not obvious to non-players that there is something that the devs can (almost easily) fix to prevent the issue.

Good point, I will update my ticket with that. Thanks for the advice!

Archived