Can someone make this for me please?

Maizan.8516

Can ANET or someone with some editing software knowledge make a movie of PoF set to led zeppelin's song kashmir? Was listening to it on a drive today and just shook my head and thought Yep this sounds about right. Note: I will not pay for any kind of lincensing or legal issues that may arise from using this song. Thanks.

You have to realize just how wrong this request is, correct? You'd like someone to make a video montage for you, using another artist's work and then state you're absolving yourself of the very real legal ramifications that could arise from the creation of the piece. Well, there are a TON of good, and free video editing programs out there with access to multiple audio channels that might take about an hour to learn how to use if you're a complete novice and which should suit your needs quite well. Just remember to put the disclaimer that you are not making any money off of the video and that you acknowledge that Led Zeppelin does not have anything to do with the production of the video. That should keep you clear of some blowback, but won't stop them from potentially taking the video down from any hosting site you choose to use. Hope that helps some.

@Maizan.8516 said:OK I probably should have either titled this differently or made a disclaimer or something. Its more of a "hey I think it would be cool if this was made by someone at some point" kind of thing. Not so much a demand that would put someone at real legal risk. Sorry about that!

AAaah okie, well sure something like that might be cool. Problem of course will always be copyright however.Licensing for music has gotten out of control in recent years and the enforcement has been very heavy handed.

Archived