Patroling with Redeemer Kossan Event not working.

@C Banks.4358 said:10/22/2017, 12:21PM EDTThe DesolationMihawk, Level 80, Human, SoulBeastSolo

Redeemer Kossan doesn't move with his patrol event and will only attack mobs pulled to him which don't count for the event. Also he doesn't spawn the mobs that are needed to progress it either.

I've done this event more times than I can count at this point. He always completes his mission, as long as you kill all the relevant mobs. Occasionally he'll stop because one or more of the foes will go outside his programmed path. All that means is you have to chase them down to progress the event.

If he bugs for you again (which I think is unlikely), use the in-game /bug reporting tool. That will give ANet the time/date, IP address of the instance, and thus allow them to track down why he is (in your estimation) off course. In other words, it will give them the details they need to troubleshoot.

• 4 months later...

3/4/18 Kossan is bugged yet again. Same problem is happening. The mobs to complete the event are not spawning and pulling mobs to him does not count towards the progress. Now we have about 10 people stand around wanting to finish their griffon requirements. This really needs to be fixed.

Archived