[NA][PvX]Radiant Journey[RADJ]is recruiting all like minded individuals!

Goat.2397

@Goat.2397 said:

@chatiss.3281 said:could be interesting ... i have 9 level 80 characters and interested in what and how you are doing Fractals, WvW, Missions, PvP, assisting new folks .. ...invite?

Myself and one other of our members that I can think of off the top of my head have enough agony resist to do T3 Fractals, but I'm always down to do T1 or T2 as well, we did T1s for some of our new members earlier.

WvW we have a hard time coordinating because everyone is on different servers. PVP we have one person who literally only does PVP and nothing else, everyone else kind of does it casually. I've done a decent amount of sPVP in my time, but I am not overly great at it. I can usually get multiple top stats, but can't really carry a team.

We do assist new people, particularly returning ones quite a bit. We are always down to do whatever anyone wants to do. We recently had another guild poach a few of our members, but we're still pushing on and got a few new people already to replace what we lost.

If this is still something you're interested in, let me know! Thanks!

I am interested. I have room for an invite if that works for you. I have been at GW2 for years. WvW I am on SoR server .. so that may present a challenge :) Discord or Guilded ? cheers