Black Lion Contract [Suggestion]

on March 19 I bought the https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Home_Instance_Contract_PackHome Instance Contract Pack because I was and still am crafting and plan to craft all the precursor in the game. Materials are fast running out.

When the pack came out, I bought it thinking that it is "contract" that I can send a team of black lion's people to get the exact mats I need to hasten my precursor crafting. THAT IS NOT THE CASE, the expedition team sends you items you usually just sell off or don't need, or they are just low level stuffs that is absolutely not worth the gems paid to get the contract, they send you food ... and oil. not one amalgamated gem or petrified wood, pfft, The first day I receive the pack, I was disappointed, I tested it a second day, on the third day, I send a ticket to support to have my gems back just to realize that this items are not refundable since they already "install into my game" , fine, now I hope Anet can make the contract better.

This pack is not cheap to me, I had to pay roughly RM225 for it, that is 2 weeks worth of groceries. :persevere: that I just wasted on stuffs I don't need, so I implore you to hear this suggestion.

SUGGESTIONNo RNG, very simple request. let us choose the material we need to be send. thank you, also include legendary crafting materials please.