Day/Night Cycle weapons - toggle?

Harper.4173

Since we've changed the forums I might as well try this idea again.

Could we have a toggle for weapons that change their skin whether it's day or night?There's situations where people prefer one skin, but it's periodically taken away. I'd like to have the possibility to change that and be able to keep one skin permanently.Or at least give us access to both day and night skins in the wardrobe.

It's a small thing but one that would make me and a couple of other users very happy.Hope others feel the same.

I support this toggle for Eternity, since it is a legendary skin (and Sharur, does it change skins at night?). I'm mostly ambivalent if it comes to other, non-legendary, skins or not. Just considering the resources that go into it, you should be allowed to pick either day or night skin if you only want to look at 1 or the other

@OriOri.8724 said:I support this toggle for Eternity, since it is a legendary skin (and Sharur, does it change skins at night?). I'm mostly ambivalent if it comes to other, non-legendary, skins or not. Just considering the resources that go into it, you should be allowed to pick either day or night skin if you only want to look at 1 or the other

But if you have Eternity you surely have both the Sunrise and Twilight skins unlocked? :p

Plus the skins that change between day and night usually do so for a reason, so having the "vanilla" no-shiny version available regardless would be cool, but if it glows because it's night I think that should stay the way it is. (The only skins I remember that does this is AC weapons, and Eternity)

*Edit for formatting

@Haleydawn.3764 said:I'd love to lock Ascalonian weapons into the night mode for sure! They're so pretty with all that Ghost fire.

Totally agree! Love the AC weapons at night....think they are boring during the day. And a toggle for Eternity would be nice too (as Harper pointed out, Eternity at night or day is different than the plain Twilight or Sunrise).

Archived