Super Bee Dog Mail Carrier - Cannot consume/unlock for my account

I just purchased this item from the gem store (Inf. Continue Coin + Super Bee Dog Mail Carrier + SAB o Fun) and when I right click the carrier in my inventory, the only option is either Preview or Destroy. I am not sure if this is already a known issue but I hope this gets noticed and maybe get fixed.

@Myke.9826 said:I just purchased this item from the gem store (Inf. Continue Coin + Super Bee Dog Mail Carrier + SAB o Fun) and when I right click the carrier in my inventory, the only option is either Preview or Destroy. I am not sure if this is already a known issue but I hope this gets noticed and maybe get fixed.

try moving to a capital city or lion's arch and try using it again.

@Astyrah.4015 said:

@Myke.9826 said:I just purchased this item from the gem store (Inf. Continue Coin + Super Bee Dog Mail Carrier + SAB o Fun) and when I right click the carrier in my inventory, the only option is either Preview or Destroy. I am not sure if this is already a known issue but I hope this gets noticed and maybe get fixed.

try moving to a capital city or lion's arch and try using it again.

Ah that was it. Thank you! It seems that one cannot unlock those while inside SAB.