SAB could stand for a fun PvP gamemode, and here's my idea.

ShadowVisions.8193

I admit, while SAB is all about jumping through levels, dying a lot, and getting pixelated weapon skins and food, I feel like it could stand for some kind of PvP mode that's option to jump in to. We've already seen many other different gamemodes with the other festivals and such, but this is a pixelated game within the game we're talking about here, so what could it possibly offer?

My proposition: Microgames.

You know, like Warioware. Drop a bunch of players into an arena, with randomly selected challenges coming, and awarding players that successfully do them. It would be fun, fast-paced, and a bit of a break from the usual jumping hijinx. Plus, it would fit well within the absurd world of SAB aesthetically.

• Like 3

Sounds fun 🙂

Competitive jumping puzzles where you could "attack" other players with skills could be a fun thing to see in SAB.
Sanctum Sprint style but an actual Jumping Puzzle rather than race track.

Speaking of Sanctum Sprint, I have long thought that a Beetle racetrack in that style would be amazing.
With skills to interrupt and slow other players down etc (Much like Roller Beetle Racing was in Gw1)
Booster pads on the ground etc

There's so much potential in something like that and they could make a track for each individual PvE mount too.

Raptor Track would be full of holes and multi paths that vary in difficulty and size.. shorter being harder naturally.
Bunny Track would be a cliff climb race with springboards for extra jumps.
Skimmer Track would be a mix of above and below water with natural hazards.
Jackel Track would be a maze with portals, first to find the end wins.
Griffon would be a competitive Flying race with checkpoints and maybe a few weapons to throw around to attack others.

Don't really need one for Warclaw and Skyscale those would do ^^

• 2 weeks later...