AFKs in public DRM lobbies are rampant

Title.

I know most people don't bother with DRMs to begin with and those that do normally do CMs for maximum loot. That being said the more chill people that don't always have time to do CMs go to public lobbies because in public at the very least you can do most of the DRMs faster (looking at YOU Lake Doric). On average (I've done quite a few DRMs and my friend does them nightly) experience multiple AFKs in 33% of our missions. They sit at the start of the map, blatantly AFK, and come at the very end for credit since there's NO DOWNSIDE to AFKing in a DRM.

We've reported every one we've come across and have started reporting and leaving, but it feels like it does -nothing-.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

@Arilozen.2756

Like person mentioned up, try join/create private party in lfg for more serious play

keep in mind  public drms or even strikes/dragonstrom are for ppl that can't focus 100% to play

Like moms/dads that need keep eye on child, or to look whats doing dog, or cooking while needing afk between

Also it's for new ppl to check how that content looks like, or ppl that not have yet good gear or class knowlage

Public is perfect for ppl like that as thay no need to worry that someone will kick them becose thay can't  focus 100% on game

No you no need run cms as lfg party, and the only diference is ther will be 2 npc in start to on/off cm, and to chose alliance (if you not take it you will get random one for free like in pub)

We've reported every one we've come across and have started reporting and leaving, but it feels like it does -nothing-

And why it schold do? public is specialy created for ppl like that

you don't have afk ppl in pre-made party or ppl thay play hide a seek it only happyn in public 

Edited by Noah Salazar.5430
  • Confused 1