Trait Icons

Kodama.6453

I like the new reworks that gives scrappers team quickness and all.

But I have to repeat that I really can't stand how lazy Anet is oftenly when it comes to the trait icons of the engineer....

Applied force saw another big change this update, by making it grant stability if you have 10+ stacks of might and also granting 10 more power for every stack of might.

Yet the trait icon is the the same icon from back then when this trait was still called stabilization core.

It is a gyro with boots... It made sense back then, since the trait used to grant you and your function gyro stability when you used it.

But applied force has nothing to do with gyroscopes anymore.... why does it still show a gyro?

Same with kinetic accelerators.... it shows a lightning (electric discharge), which made sense when the trait used to daze enemies caught in the gyro explosion, since stun and daze effects of the engineer (and especially scrapper) are associated with electricity.

Now this trait is themed around mechanical components. It is called kinetic accelerators. Why is something that has to do with kinetic energy depicted with electicity?

Just get the feeling that Anet is especially lazy when it comes to engineer and their icon designs. There are some more outdated trait icons and also trait names which make absolutely no sense anymore, but are still in the game.

• sanguine array
  • thermal vision
  • juggernaut (not sure about this one, don't get what it is supposed to represent, maybe someone can elighten me?)
  • soothing detonation (has nothing to do with detonations anymore)