New or Old PVP

medivh.4725

There heavy changes to new styled PVP, I do not appreciate it actually. Have not asked for any of these changes. See if I get a bad player my side, I am struck with bad player 3 rounds. As well the new PVP map got no place to run to. Its just rushing onto one another, how is that fun? 

I have buffs for 5 people, now your new PVP I get 2 person, what is my group buff for? 

Can you do a poll. People who enjoy the previous PVP and this new PVP.  We can at least see which more popular. Though I am anticipating a drop in PVP participation with your new PVP format. The change are bad changes in my personal opinion. 

If I may be straight forward, I don't want to play it. This new PVP. Didn't liked it. Sry!

Edited by medivh.4725

This is not a new PvP-Mode, this is called mini-season. Since over a year, there are 2-3 week long mini-seasons (2vs2 or 3vs3 deathmatch) beween the main 5vs5 ranked seasons, to give some variety in the time that was just a break between the seasons before. If you  prefer 5vs5, it will be back in two weeks, or you can play unranked in the meantime.

• Like 1

It is just terrible there is frankly NOTHING nice with this 3 map 2v2 3v3 pvp that last 3 rounds?!! Really don't enjoy it,. Pls don't season it, just revert back usual PVP with a wider selection and 5 person team. The design is simply awful I am not going to play it anymore

Edited by medivh.4725