[Talk] Lucid Singularity, people suggesting to change it...are you mad?

Arheundel.6451

8 hours ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

I'm just proving a point to someone that believe another profession have more condi cleanse than it's own. I do agree with you that the "need" for this much condi cleanse is arguable but that's not the point that I try to highlight.

Fact is that elementalist can specialize himself into many way, condi cleanse included, if necessary and it's in no way inferior to the result other professions can achieve.

Personally, I'd say that the main issue of the support elementalist is the potency of the elemental auras. There are players that have a high opinion on them but in general they lack the unique impact necessary to make players "want" to have them. Making them the tool to provide boons was a nice idea but ultimately the result isn't up to expectation. I'd rather have fire aura passively grant 100 power or 5% increased strike damage than "might when stuck" for example. In organized teamplay this would be a lot more valuable (and probably enough to push tempest into a must have support in PvE endgame). 

I would not call condi clear a type of specialize maybe if you could convit thoughts condi into boon like say a scraper i would call that a clear specialize as you getting a benefit from the condi vs just simply deal with them.

I am not sure what else ele can specialize into though dmg not realty something other class cant do with any type of build. Maybe roots spam but at best your only getting bleed as an added effect on a icd.

If you want to realty make ele into specialize into say aura where the auras are base off of the ele it self so all passive added effect would trigger on all auras you put out say blind on burning or weakness on stun (with some added effects like on chill and maybe on reflection) till then ele is just doing things on-top of other things not realty specialize.