Signet Distortion

Bast.7253

Is the fact that mirage can cast an ambush attack after using a signet and gaining distortion intentional or is it a bug?

Just wondering because I don't remember the effect happening months ago when I used the signet distortion trait. I also find it strange that when I choose infinite horizons my clones don't cast ambush attacks after I pop the signets, just me. But they do when I dodge or absorb a mirror.

Maybe I interpreted the traits wrong or something and it isn't the signet distortion that's causing the ambush window to open? I might have to try sword later and see if the distortion granted from sword 2 causes a similar effect.

48 minutes ago, Bast.7253 said:

Is the fact that mirage can cast an ambush attack after using a signet and gaining distortion intentional or is it a bug?

Just wondering because I don't remember the effect happening months ago when I used the signet distortion trait. I also find it strange that when I choose infinite horizons my clones don't cast ambush attacks after I pop the signets, just me. But they do when I dodge or absorb a mirror.

Maybe I interpreted the traits wrong or something and it isn't the signet distortion that's causing the ambush window to open? I might have to try sword later and see if the distortion granted from sword 2 causes a similar effect.

you probably weren't using desert distortion with the inspiration trait that grants distorsion on signet use. With desert distortion, being under distortion grants you your ambush skill but since you do not gain mirage cloak from it, just an access to your ambush, your clones do not get any benefit from it

• Thanks 1