The Yuan Dynasty (YD) is recruiting new members for an exciting adventure!

rdigeri.7935

The Yuan Dynasty (YD) is a new and very friendly guild recruiting for new and returning players from around the globe to do various content together. We are a unique guild that aims to build genuine connection with players by ensuring everyone is heard and that members are not just a number.

The YD believes in the ethos that everyone can be “somebody and not just a nobody”. This came about after our guild leader simply felt like a number belonging to large guilds, where she had no special role to play. Although, the members of her former guilds were all nice, she did not feel a genuine connection.

We give opportunities to both experienced and inexperienced players who would like to make an impact with the guild. If you excel at a certain task and are keen to make a difference, you should join and showcase your creativity and you will be given unique roles to play in our community. You will be recognised for all your contribution and be a significant part of the guild. In terms of our long-term plan, the guild hall is currently being levelled up and fully decorated and once these main objectives are achieved, we plan to create a sister guild with a guild hall in Cantha once the expansion is released.

If you would like to be a part of the guild and our adventure, please send a mail message to Kyla The Deceiver to find out more.

About The Yuan Dynasty:

The Yuan Dynasty is a new guild established in 2021 by Kyla The Deceiver, who is part Chinese and has a huge interest in Asian antiquity and history. The branding of the guild is based on and inspired by the great empire of Yuan (1271-1368), which was once a formidable empire in ancient China. Additionally, the guild takes on the emblem of a dragon following the depiction in Eastern Asian cultures of dragons as benevolent mythical beings and symbols of great imperial power, contrary to depictions in Western folklores.

Values & Culture: We are LGBT friendly, Diverse, Collaborative, Social, Respectful and Helpful.
Game Modes: Fractals, Dungeons, Guild Missions, Guild Social Events, PVP/PVE etc.
Requirements: A very friendly personality. REPRESENTATION is also required but can switch occasionally.

Edited by rdigeri.7935
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 6/11/2021 at 6:02 PM, Devorstator.8735 said:

I tried sending a message in game to Kyla The Deceiver but it said  no person by that name.  I am interested in the guild so I sent a email to the name of the person who created this thread.  

Hi there,

That's strange. Are you sure you typed it correctly? I will send you an invite later today if you're still looking?