Mini icons in bag do not disappear after being received

I have several mini icons that I can not "Add to Wardrobe" when I right-click it.  It shows greyed out. Only does it to some of them. Also happens to some weapon skins.. This is so unnerving. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. getting tired of seeing them in my bag and in my bank tabs.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Petrie.1749 said:

I have several mini icons that I can not "Add to Wardrobe" when I right-click it.  It shows greyed out. Only does it to some of them. Also happens to some weapon skins.. This is so unnerving. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. getting tired of seeing them in my bag and in my bank tabs.

Thank you! That goes for me too. I'm assuming - since the skins/items are unlocked and usable - we can just delete the items, but it's really annoying to have to type out their names, and having icons for already unlocked skins/novelties hanging about has to be a bug.

I apologize for not being exact.  For instance, I purchase a mini person or animal from the Gem shop or an NPC. At times, I am not able to consume it.  Normally when I do consume them, they disappear from bag and go into my wardrobe. 

if the add to wardrobe is greyed out it usually means you have already unlocked them in the wardrobe.

if it is unlocked, it is ok to delete or sell (you can check in your wardrobe first to make sure it is unlocked by searching for it)

also an easy way to delete if you need to type in the name is shift-clicking the item so it appears in the chat box, copying text from there, pasting it in the delete box and removing the [] from the ends. saves typing it out :)

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, nottsgman.8206 said:

also an easy way to delete if you need to type in the name is shift-clicking the item so it appears in the chat box, copying text from there, pasting it in the delete box and removing the [] from the ends. saves typing it out 🙂

*headdesk* That had never occurred to me. Thanks!