[EU] LF LGTB+ or LGTB friendly guild

Heeey, Im a returned player and Im looking for a lgtb guild to join. Right now my main focus in game is completing the map and the new zones with my main character and eventually get into fractals and raids again, that's why im looking for a lgtb guild so I can relax chatting with people under the same umbrella while exploring without having to worry about any kind of nasty comments. I've been trying to look for one around but all info about guilds seems outdated and I didnt have much luck on ingame chat

On 6/15/2021 at 10:53 AM, Elchicoque.1705 said:

Heeey, Im a returned player and Im looking for a lgtb guild to join. Right now my main focus in game is completing the map and the new zones with my main character and eventually get into fractals and raids again, that's why im looking for a lgtb guild so I can relax chatting with people under the same umbrella while exploring without having to worry about any kind of nasty comments. I've been trying to look for one around but all info about guilds seems outdated and I didnt have much luck on ingame chat

Hiya!  My guild is NA, BUT I do know of two active EU LGBTQ guilds!

Bastions of Hope

Court of the Mythical Beasts

Maybe one of those two could work out for you? 🙂  Best of luck in your search!